Tuesday, March 18, 2008

True Happiness

Promise of the Day:
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. (Romans 12:1)

Prayer:
This world is not my home, Lord, and Paul tells us we will have trials and tribulations in this world. But it is in this life I learn to cast all my care upon You. Your strength is my strength, and Your peace my peace. In this life I will learn to be content in whatever circumstance I find myself, because You are with me. It is in this life I learn that You have plans for me, plans to do good and share Your love with others. It is in this life I learn to present myself to You in complete surrender, and then I will find 'true happiness'. Amen

No comments: