Friday, March 7, 2008

He is Always There!

Promise:
Peace I leave with you...I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. (John 14:27 NIV)

Prayer:
"Lord of Heaven;
Lord of Earth;
Lord who gave me second birth;
You are there...You are my
God and King, You are forever
Holy, Lord."
These words from a song sung by Sandi Patty Have been going through my mind, Lord. And this brings to my thoughts Psalm 139 where David wrote that "if I go to the heavens, You are there; or to the depths, You are there...I cannot get away from thee." Praise Your name, You are always 'there'! You are always with me! Thank you for Your Love, so amazing and so divine! Thank you for your Peace that passes all understanding! Thank you that you meet all my needs. Amen

No comments: