Friday, March 14, 2008

Spirit-Senses

Promise:
God is a Spirit; and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. (John 4:24)

Prayer:
Lord, You have givcn us physical senses in order to communicate with 'earth-things', namely: touch, smell, taste, seeing and hearing. But to communicate with You it is from within, not outside of me. Your Word says God is a Spirit, and we must worship Him in Spirit. To communicate with You I need: Love, Joy, Peace. With Love I will love You and Love others with Your love. Your Peace comes to me from a trusting heart. The peace received from You is beyond my understanding. I receive Joy from You, and You promise in John 15:11 that Your Joy will remsin in me that my joy will be full. May these Spirit-Senses be my way of communication between You and world around me. Your Love, Your Joy, Your Peace is eternal. Thank You Lord. Amen

No comments: