Thursday, March 20, 2008

In His Presence

Promise of the Day:
Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.
(Proverbs 8:34)


Prayer:
Even while I am in my mortal body on this earth, Lord, I can sit in Your presence; meet You at Your gates. When two who truly love each other are together, speech is not needed, just being in each others presence is enough. Couples who have long been married, will often show similarities, and sometimes even begin to look alike because they have been long in each others presence. My prayer is that I will take on Your ways, the fruit of the Spirit, namely: love, joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and self-control, as listed in Galations 5:22. I pray I will begin to have my Father's eyes, and my face will take on Your reflection. All of this because I have been long and often in Your presence, with You surrounding me as the air I breath. I Love You, Lord. It is my joy to be with You. Just give me Jesus. Amen

No comments: