Saturday, March 8, 2008

Be Strong

Promise:
We were troubled on evey side. Outside were conflicts, inside were fears.
(II Cor. 7:5)

Prayer:
The troubles of this world are nothing compared to the glory to come, Lord, but sometimes I feel surrounded by troubles, without and within. There are verses in Your Word, however, in which you remind me that You are my strength and power (II Sam 22:33). Another one (II Cor. 3:5) reminds me that my sufficiency is from You. And In Hebrews 11:34 I am told that out of my weakness I will be made strong. You are my shield and my might. You have not given me a spirit of fear, but of power and love and of a sound mind (II Tim. 1:7). And so Lord, though troubles are on every side, by your strength I will face them in the name of the Lord, and will 'fight the good fight of Faith." I will be an overcomer! Amen

No comments: