Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Forgiven AND Forgotton!

Promise:
"...through His name everyone who believes in Him receives forgiveness of sins."
(Acts 10:43)

Prayer:
Lord, it is hard for me to comprehend that You forgive me, but even harder to fathom that what You forgive, You forget! Yet it says so in Your Word, not once, but many times. Isaiah 44:22 declares "I have blotted out..thy transgressions"; and Isa. 43:25 states "...I will not remember thy sins". In Jeremiah 31:34 it states "I will remember their sin no more", and Micah 7:10 states "thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea." And here is a most precious verse to cover it all, from Rev. 1:5 "Unto Him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in His own blood..." to You, O Lord "be glory and dominion for ever and ever." Holy, Holy, Holy! I give You my 'Sacrifice of Praise.' Amen

No comments: