Sunday, March 23, 2008

Life by Death

Promise of the Day:
For the death that He died, He died to sin once for all; but the life that He lives, He lives to God. (Romans 6:10)

Prayer:
Jesus my Lord, It was Your death that gave me life! Your death was like the aloe plant--it blossoms with many flowers, and each little bloom as it dies and falls to the ground, becomes a new living plant; and so your death becomes life for untold souls. But Lord, You did not just lay down Your life for us--You took it up again, Your body was raised incorruptible, glorified, first fruits of the dead! You are now not our dying Savior, but you are our living Savior, seated with the Father, ever praying for us--for me! You have given me power through Your Holy Spirit living in me--I am Yours, and You are the Fathers, and the Spirit is with me, so in essence, I am one with the Trinity! This is what you did for me by dying and then taking up Your life again. This life that I now live I can live by Your faithfulness! This is Grace! This is wonderful, marvelous, amazing Grace! Amen
He is Risen!
He is Risen, indeed!

No comments: