Saturday, March 15, 2008

Nothing is Too Small

Promise for Today:
And they had a few small fishes: and he blessed...they took up of the broken meat that was left seven baskets. And they that had eaten were about four thousand. (Mark 8:7-9)

Prayer:
Lord, I sometimes feel I have so little to offer, but with You, no act given in Your name is too small. Even a cup of water given in the name of Jesus, is important. You are aware of each little sparrow, You have counted the number of hairs on my head, You keep my tears in a bottle. Nothing is too small to You, Lord. This is what makes You such an awsome God! When I think of the vastness of the universe, the greatness and beauty of the earth, then I think "who am I, Lord, that You are mindful of me?" What a God! What a Savior! Amen

No comments: