Monday, March 24, 2008

The Faithfulness of God

Promise of the Day:
O Lord God of hosts, who is a strong Lord like unto thee? or to thy faithfulness round about thee? (Psalm 89:8 KJV)

Prayer:
"Great is thy Faithfulness, Oh God my Father!" Faithfulness is one of Your attributes, O Lord. You are all Faithfulness, just as You are all Love, all Wisdom, all Goodness to name a few of your attributes. It is by this Faithfulness that I live...'by the faith of the Son of God'. (Gal. 2:20 KJV) In the book of Revelation, in the Apocalypse, You are seen astride a white horse, and the names You bear are "Faithful and True". It is Your faithfulness that sees me through the trials of this world, that gives me strength when I am at my weakest. It is by Your Faithfulness that You promise to never leave me, and You hold me by the power of Your right hand. Your Faithfulness will never fail.
Amen

No comments: