Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Spirit-Consciousness

Promise of the Day:
And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.
(Exodus 33:14)

Prayer:
Lord, My 5 physical senses are useless when it comes to knowing Your Presence is with me. I cannot see You, so eyesight does not matter. I cannot hear You audibly, so hearing with the ears is worthless. I cannot touch You, I cannot taste You or smell You. Yet You have said You are with me always. Your Presence goes with me--so I pray that You will open the eyes and the ears of my heart, dear Lord, that I will see and hear You with my heart. In Psalm 34:8 it states that I should 'taste and see', so spiritually I ingest Your Word, and it is good. You have touched my life and made me whole, and my 'Sacrifice of Praise' has a sweet smell to You (Eph.5:2). Spiritually we still count on the 5 senses to give us a clear consciousness of You. Your Presence IS with me, and I will rest in this. Amen

No comments: