Saturday, May 17, 2008

Praise

Promise of the Day:
And it came to pass, before he had done speaking...and he said, Blessed be Jehovah...who hath not forsaken his loving kindness and his truth. (Genesis 24:15, 27)

Prayer:
Dear Lord, I know we are to close every prayer with Praise, as well as begin every prayer with Praise. When You taught Your disciples to pray, You also began with Praise: "Holy is Your Name." In the Psalms, nearly all of them begin and end in Praise. Paul also tells us to make our petitions 'with thanksgiving'. So, I am to Praise, make my petitions with Praise, lean hard on You with Thanksgiving, and Praise again. I believe this is faith. Though the answer may be long in coming, or even be a no, I can know You have heard and are pleased with my prayer. You hear the moment we step into Your presence. Praise Your Name! Amen

No comments: