Monday, May 19, 2008

Prayer and Praise

Promise of the Day:
Men ought always to pray, and not to faint. (Luke 18:1)

Prayer:
Prayer is the slender nerve that moves Your hand, O Lord. Not that You can not or will not work without our prayers, but prayer is my communion with You. To pray without ceasing, I will always be open to You. A constant open door into the Throne Room! And as with the Psalms--the more I pour out my heart to You, the more likely I am to burst forth with Praise. Phil. 4:6 states that in everything with prayer and supplication--"with thanksgiving" I am to make my requests known. To me this is saying "with Praise". The result is in vs. 7, 'my peace will then guard my heart and mind'. I will not faint or be weak, for through prayer I will be strong. I will pray until my prayers merge into Praise to You! Amen

No comments: