Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Helper

Promise of the Day:
The Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. (Rom 8:26)
The Helper, The Holy Spirit. (John 14:26)

Prayer:
It is amazing to me, Lord (and high on my list of things I do not understand) that the Spirit of God is within me. This same power that raised You from the dead, is within me! As Phil. 2:13 states: "It is God who works in you." And any time I don't know what to do or how to pray, the Spirit, this precious Holy Spirit, will take over, intercede for me and pray for me. Sometimes I do feel like a bruised reed, but I just sway in the wind and Your Spirit keeps me from breaking. You are the life in me, You are all I need forever, Holy Triune God; My Savior, my Father, my Helper.
We are never alone, never without strength, never without encouragement,
never without a Prayer Partner, never without help--
because we are never without Your Spirit. Amen

No comments: