Saturday, May 10, 2008

My Heritage

Promise of the Day:
Yea, I have a goodly heritage. (Psalm 16:6 KJV)

Prayer:
Yes, Lord, You gave me a goodly and Godly heritage. I was fortunate to have a Christian mother and father, and I gained insight and perhaps some wisdom from them. I have a fairly strong knowledge of doctrine which I attribute to their training in my youth. Had I not had Godly parents, where would I be today? I shudder to think of it. Thank You Lord, for knowing me even before I was born, and thank you for my parents. All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe it all to You and the parents you gave me. What amazing Grace! yet I so seldom give You the glory and praise for it. I do thank you and praise you now, my heavenly Father, and at this time set aside to especially think of our mothers, I thank you for my 'goodly heritage'. Amen

No comments: