Saturday, May 24, 2008

Songs of Courage

Promise of the Day:
And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full. And he was...asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish? And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm. (Mark 4:37-39 KJV)

Prayer:
O blessed Jesus, You give me songs in the night and You give me songs as You guide me through life's storms. You are the calm--the eye of the storm. You, Lord, are my resting place. As Psalm 32 states, You surround me with 'songs of deliverance'. No matter how dark the night, Lord, morning will come and night turns into day. Because of You, death has lost, and life has won. Life which You give now through Your Spirit, and for eternity with You. Thank you for Your Songs of courage and peace. Amen

No comments: