Thursday, July 17, 2008

Worthy Is The Lamb

Promise of the Day:
I lay down My life for the sheep. No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again.
(John 10:15, 18)

Prayer:
"Worthy is the Lamb who was slain." You were the perfect Lamb of God who gave Your life for all mankind. Lev. 17:11a states: 'The life of the flesh is in the blood'. I have reworded it to say 'The life of all mankind is in the blood of the Lamb.' You alone are worthy to be praised, and You alone are worthy to open the Book when we all appear before the Father's throne. You alone are my hearts' desire, dear Lord. "Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honor, and glory, and blessing". (Rev. 5:12) And every creature will say 'blessing and honor to the Lamb forever and ever'. Amen

No comments: