Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Responsibility

Promise of the Day:
Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in Him; and He shall bring it to pass. (Psalm 37:5)

Prayer:
My Jesus, I am truly working on this verse to make this instruction become a "Holy Habit"--that You will be put first in all of my thoughts, plans, goings and comings, and even what I will wear. Your Word says "(you) commit", which makes it MY responsibility. In John 14 it says "(you) let not your heart be troubled" implying again that it is MY responsibility. When I do my part, then You are free to work. You actually know the number of hairs on my head, so I know You are interested in everything I do or say, or wear; but I have the responsibility of making it a 'habit', a 'holy habit' of trusting You and letting you work. Thank You my dearest friend. Amen

No comments: