Monday, July 28, 2008

The Way of Praise

Promise of the Day:
I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee.
(Psalm 138:1)

Prayer:
Lord, there are so many reasons why praise is so important. For one thing, when I praise You in the midst of trial, I am co-operating with Your plan to remove the scum and dross in my life. Through praise I am focusing my attention on You only. Praise helps me obey Your commands, and can help me experience You in my life, stimulating my faith. Praise is actually the catalyst that speeds up Your maturing process in my life and helps me see my trials as friends. I will praise You in the morning, I will praise Your name at noon. I will seek Your face in the evening with praise, lifting Your name on high, praising Your Glory forever! Amen

No comments: