Thursday, July 24, 2008

Guardian Angels

Promise of the Day:
I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Psalm 139:14

Prayer:
You have made me Lord, and therefore You will protect me. As it states in Psalm 91: "He shall give His angels charge over You." I believe You put a 'hedge' of protection around each of Your children, and nothing can get through unless You allow it. I don't know if this hedge is one of angels, but when You opened the eyes of Elisha's servant in II Kings 6, he saw they were surrounded by angels, chariots and horses. In Matthew it states our guardian angels continually see the face of God, and in Psalm 34 it indicates the Angel of the Lord surrounds Your child. You have not only made me, but you also protect Your own. "O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together! (Psalm 34:3) Amen

No comments: