Sunday, July 13, 2008

At The Cross

Promise of the Day:
Bind the sacrifice with cords, even unto the horns of the altar. (Psalm 118:27)

Prayer:
O Lord, may I not shrink from the cross. I want my prayer to daily be "I am crucified with Christ...". But also because I am crucified daily, I can cry out in Praise: "Nevertheless I live, yet not I but Christ lives in me!" What a concept! What a 'truism'. I am alive spiritually because I have the fullness of the Godhead within me. Whenever I am feeling down or discouraged, I need to remember I have been crucified with You. My sins are nailed to the Cross. I am no longer a sinful being, but I am a child of the King. Wrapped in the whiteness of salvation, and the Robe of Righteousness. I have blessings all around, if I will just look for them. My heart's cry daily is to 'just give me more of You!'
Amen

No comments: