Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Holy Gardener

Promise of the Day:
What more could have been done to my vineyard
that I have not done in it?
Why then, when I expected it to bring forth good grapes, Did it bring forth wild grapes? (Isaiah 5:4)

Prayer:
Dear Lord, as You well know, for years my heart was in a drought. I became parched, dry and cracked in my heart. Then You reached down and let the waters of Your Spirit flow over me. The ground of my heart became moist, Your Word once more filled my soul, Your love healed the cracks and wounds. You have promised that with Your life flowing through me, I will bring forth fruit, the fruit of the Spirit which is: love, joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and self-control (Gal. 5:22,23) Thank you, My Holy Gardener. Amen

No comments: