Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Nothing Can Separate Us

Promise of the Day:
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,
neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,
neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation,
will be able to separate us from the love of God. (Romans 8:38,39 NIV)

Prayer:
What a blessed verse this is, Lord, showing me that nothing, absolutely nothing can separate me from You. And You have not given me a spirit of fear but of love and of a sound mind. So today's fears and tomorrow's worries are needless in light of Your love. You are always with me to lead and to guide me, to shield me and protect me. Your love is not based on whether I deserve it, You already know all about me, yet nothing can separate me from it. Your limitless, intensely personal love, is always with me. I place my hand in Yours and look forward with great expectation to the future You have prepared for me!
Amen

No comments: