Sunday, April 20, 2008

When I See Jesus!

Promise of the Day:
One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple. (Psalm 27:4 NIV)

Prayer:
Lord, I can only imagine what it will be like! As the song goes: "will I dance for You, Jesus, will I fall on my knees? . . .I can only imagine!" I so long to see Your face, "Your face, Lord, I will seek" (Psa. 27:8). Just to gaze on Your beauty and to Praise You! I Praise You in the sunshine as well as the shadows. May I use the time I have left on this earth to Praise You, and when I get to Glory I will sit at Your feet and gaze and gaze upon Your sweet face. Thank You, Lord, that my life here on earth is only the beginning of my eternal life with You.
Amen

No comments: