Friday, April 18, 2008

God is My Help

Promise of the Day:
Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us. (Ephesians 3:20)

Prayer:
O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of You, O Lord. (Rom. 11:33) In all Your wisdom and knowledge, still You desire to do more for me than I can imagine. O Lord, I am so unworthy of all of this. Yet the more needy I am, the more You desire to help me if I will just lean on You in faith, and draw from You the strength and help I need. O Lord, it is You who is not only able to do more for me than I could ask or think, but from Jude 24 & 25 I know You are able to keep me from stumbling into sin; and You through Your Grace can present me before the throne of the Father, blameless, clothed in Your Righteousness! This is the most abundant help and beyond my imagination! To You be glory, majesty and dominion forever! Amen

No comments: