Saturday, April 5, 2008

God's Mercy

Promise of the Day:
Who is a God like You, pardoning iniquity. . .? He does not retain His anger forever, because He delights in mercy. He will again have compassion on us, and will subdue our iniquities. You will cast all our sins into the depths of the sea. (Micah 7:18, 19)

Prayer:
You are so long-suffering, O Lord, Your mercy so great! You have cast my sins into the depth of the sea because of Your great mercy! Isaiah 41:10 states ". . . be not dismayed. . . I will strengthen thee; yea I will help thee. . ." How merciful is that? You not only cast my sins away, but You stay with me to give me strength, to comfort me, to help me and to hold my hand. You are the God of all comfort and Father of mercies (Titus 3:5). In Jude 24 You tell me You are able to keep me from falling and You present me faultless before the throne. To these thoughts I can only say 'Wow'! Thank You for being my merciful and faithful God. Amen

No comments: