Wednesday, April 16, 2008

God Answers Prayer

Promise of the Day:
He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him. (Psa. 91:15)

Prayer:
You do hear our prayers, O Lord. You are Jehovah-Jireh, the God who provides. Your banner over me is 'love', Jehovah-Nissi. The answers You give may not be what I request, as I know not how to pray; and deliverance may not always be physical, but spiritual. You have not promised a way free of stones and thorns, but that You will go with me all the way. You have not promised me riches, but You have said You will supply all my needs. And You have promised strength for each day; Your comfort to go with me, and that You will carry me on eagles wings. You are my God and my King! You are my Lord God Jehovah and in Thee will I trust. Amen

No comments: