Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Vision of Faith

Promise of the Day:
Look from the place where thou art, northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward: for all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it. (Genesis 13:14, 15)

Prayer:
"All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe it all to thee" dear Lord. What is it You desire of me but to love the Lord my God with all my heart, mind and soul. You will ask no more of me than I can do, and You will give me the power and the strength to do all that You ask of me. So I rest in You, my Jesus. If You bring me to something, whether it be a thought, a 'brick wall', a bend in the road, You will see me through it. S. A. Keen has said: "No instinct can be put in you by the Holy Spirit but He purposes to fulfill. Let your faith then rise and soar away and claim all the land you can discover." To God be the glory for all You have done! Amen

No comments: