Monday, April 7, 2008

Pleasing God

Promise of the Day:
Without Faith it is impossible to please Him. (Hebrews 11:6)

Prayer:
The main and foremost way to please You, Lord is by my 'faith'. When I have faith in You, even my death will be precious in Your sight (Psa. 116:15). Another way to please You is by a gentle and quiet spirit (I Peter 3:4). This is impossible to acquire without Your Spirit in control of my life. May I manifest these reflections of You--gentleness and quietness. You also share attributes with me, Lord, and I pray I will be worthy. Of these attributes are love, kindness, faithfulness and Joy. All of these are pleasing to You as they reflect You in my life. You take pleasure in Your children (Psa. 149:4) and so I am pleasing to You as I am Your child. Amen

No comments: