Monday, April 28, 2008

Open My Eyes

Promise of the Day:
Behold, as the eyes of servants look to the hand of their masters, as the eyes of a maid to the hand of her mistress, so our eyes look to the Lord our God. (Psalm 123:2)

Prayer:
"Open the Eyes of my heart, Lord, ...that I may see you! See You high and lifted up..." O Lord, may my gaze be continually upon You. I will keep my eyes on You by staying in the Word, by seeing Your tender mercies, by listening for Your voice. Your Word states You will guide me with Your eye. How can I know Your guidance without keeping my own gaze on You, seeing how You pour out Your blessings and Your love every day. My eyes look to You, O Lord my God, Shining in the Light of Your Glory. I eagerly wait for You and in everything I will keep my focus on You. Amen

No comments: