Tuesday, April 22, 2008

His Great Love

Promise of the Day:
Great is Your mercy toward me, and You have delivered my soul from the depths of Sheol. (Psalm 86:13)


Prayer:
You looked beyond my fault, Lord, and saw my need. I was sinking in the slough of despond, stuck in the mire of sin, yet You delivered me. You reminded me You had paid the costly price, why was I slopping about in the pit. You had already gone to Mount Calvary and nailed it all to the Cross. O Lord, Your mercy and Your Grace is even greater than my sin. You have delivered me! Where sin abounded, Your Grace abounded more. In Eph. 2 it states "God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us (me). . ." Because of Your Great Love I am now alive, no longer sinking, but alive unto God; clean and white and righteous!
Amen

No comments: