Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Making Melody

Promise of the Day:
Praise the Lord! For it is good to sing praises to our God; for it is pleasant, and praise is beautiful. Sing to the Lord with thanksgiving; sing praises on the harp to our God. (Psalm 147:1,7)

Prayer:
"I will sing of the Mercies of the Lord!" Amen Lord! Your mercies are great, and cause me to burst forth with song. Thank You for my heritage of music and singing. Singing is a big part of worship is our churches today as we fulfill Eph. 5:18: "...speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord." I long for the day when I will be able to join the angel choirs in praising Your Holy Name. And maybe I will even be able to join King David, as he accompanies on his harp. Oh what a day that will be as we will bless Your Holy Name forever and ever. Amen

No comments: