Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Leave it with Him

Promise of the Day:'
Consider the lilies . . .how they grow. (Matthew 6:28)

Prayer:
Lord, You have asked us to just look at creation around us to see how You care for all. In plant life alone, there are some plants that are called 'night shades' and they do their best growing during the dark of the night; some do need mostly a sunny clime, and some need lots of rain. The desert is full of plants that prefer the dryness. You know just what each one needs, and you know just what I need to help me grow. The same is true for my loved ones, as I pray for each one, You know best how to bring out their most beautiful colors. So I leave all to You, and though I pray for days full of sunshine, You know what is best. You made each one, You know our frame, and Your thoughts for me and for my loved ones, are for good.

Yes, leave it with Him,
The lilies all do,
And they grow--
They grow in the rain,
And they grow in the dew--
Yes, they grow;
They grow in the darkness, all hid in the night--
They grow in the sunshine, revealed by the light--
Still they grow. (author unknown)

Here I am Lord, I give myself and my loved ones to You, and I will leave all with You.
Amen

No comments: