Friday, April 25, 2008

By Himself

Promise of the Day:
Who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high...(Hebrews 1:3)

Prayer:
O Lord Jesus, today's Daily Light verses were so powerful for me, I just want to thank you. There is no comparison available to show the contrast between Your heavenly throne and Your becoming like a man. Yet You did it, left the throne and made Yourself of no reputation. Then by Yourself took the penalty for my sin.
Now, because of what You did, I too can and do have all things. And not only do I have all things, but I am in You. I Cor. 3:23 states "You (I am included) are Christ's, and Christ is God's". We are one, one with the Trinity actually. This makes us a quartet, the Trinity and me. There is no greater Love than this, that by Yourself, Lord, You cleansed me and made me whole and the Fullness of the Godhead is within me. To me, this is such a 'Wow!' Thank You. Amen

No comments: