Saturday, November 22, 2008

You Are Beautiful to Me

Promise of the Day:
We beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth. (John 1:14)

Prayer:
You are so beautiful, Lord Jesus. Your beauty is surpassed only by Your brightness and Glory. When You were seen on the Mount, being transformed even as the disciples watched, Your light burst forth from within. This was just a glimpse of Your true beauty and Glory. And Your Word tells me that someday I shall awake in Your likeness. Now this is definitely a 'WOW' thought! Words cannot describe Your beauty or what You have prepared for me, yet in Job in indicates that in my flesh I shall see You. O what a glorious day that will be, when my dear Savior I see! And I will stand totally amazed as I gaze upon Your wisdom, glory and beauty! Amen

No comments: