Saturday, November 15, 2008

Somewhere Up There

Promise of the Day:
For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them,
and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters:
and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
(Revelation 7:17 KJV)

Prayer:
Lord, the sun is always shining somewhere up there above the clouds, even when the day is dark and dreary. Beyond what we can see I know the sun is shining. The same is true in our lives, Lord. We may be going through a storm but "there is God". There is always God, above the storms, seeing the end from the beginning. You know the way that I take and You will lead me. You shall wipe away the tears from my eyes and give me peace.
Somewhere, the sun is shining,
Somewhere the song-birds dwell;
Hush, then, thy sad repining,
God lives, and all is well.
(by Jessie Pounds)
After the storms You light will truly shine through. Amen

No comments: