Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thank You for Your Holy Spirit

Promise of the Day:
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost,
whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things,
and bring all things to your remembrance,
whatsoever I have said unto you.
(John 14:26 KJV)
Prayer:
Thank You Father, You are so good. You have given me the Holy Spirit, the Comforter, the Helper, to be with me and to teach me. Sweet Holy Spirit, Sweet heavenly Dove, You indwell me to produce in me Your fruit such as: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness. I pray You will mold me, melt me, fill me and use me to the Glory of the Father and the Son. Ephesians 3 and 4 explains that I have the 'Fullness of God' within me. You are the 'Spirit of God', and the 'Spirit of Christ'. Your ways are just and true. Your comfort is with me day and night. How great You are! Amen

No comments: