Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Always the Same

Promise of the Day:
"Is it well with you?" And she answered, "It is well."
(II Kings 4:26)

Prayer:
Lord, my spiritual well-being should not change. You are the same yesterday, today and forever. And even though my outward man is decaying, showing age, yet my spiritual should be and in fact it must be, renewed day by day. Just as Your compassion's are new every morning, so my spiritual should be 'renewed' every day. Forgive me for letting the emotions and physical take over at times. I may even be sorrowful at times, yet with You, with the Fullness of the Godhead within me, I shall rejoice. This life is but for a moment, so why give in to anything resembling the old nature? I am Yours, Lord, and You never change. Because of You I can say "it is well". Amen

No comments: