Monday, November 10, 2008

He Meets the Deepest Need

Promise of the Day:
In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried out to my God; He heard my voice from His temple, and my cry came before Him, even to His ears.
(Psalm 18:6)

Prayer:
O Lord,
At times it has been 'out of the depths' that I have cried to You and You have saved me. I am learning to praise You even when the way is dark, and my heart is crying. This, I believe, is my "Sacrifice of Praise". To praise You in the storm when the clouds are gathering; to praise You in the darkest night when the heart is breaking. But through my Praise, (and Your Word states You are enthroned on my praises,) through this Praise I can sing "then came the morning!" Life has won, and You have been with me through it all. O Lord, I have tasted You and know You are good; I will trust in You. Amen

No comments: