Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sing and Shout to the Lord

Promise of the Day:
Let the desert and its towns raise their voices;
let the settlements where Kedar lives rejoice.
Let the people of Sela sing for joy;
let them shout from the mountaintops.
(Isaiah 41:11 NIV)

Prayer:
Lord, I would like to quote the paraphrase for Gen. 1:31, 27and Psa.8:3-6 from my Praise book by Ruth Myers. "I worship before You, dear Lord, as the all-wise Creator, the One who made heaven and earth and all that is in them. I praise You for the honor of being made in Your image, personally formed by You for Your glory, and gifted spiritually just as it has pleased You." Someday soon, Lord, I will be able to fall on my knees and Praise You face to face; I will sing to You for eternity. To Your name be the glory, dear Lord! Amen

No comments: