Thursday, June 5, 2008

Transformed

Promise of the Day:
We all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord. (II Cor. 3:18)

Prayer:
O Father, I thank You that You gave me Jesus as my model, and that as I keep focused on Him I know You will transform me more and more into His image by Your Spirit. Then as You see my reflection, it will actually be Jesus You will see. Lord, I press forward toward this goal. May I forget the past--I can't change it--but press forward to the goal, keeping my eyes, my gaze, on You. Thank You that within me I have the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of the Father, the Spirit of Jesus, so actually, the Fullness of the Godhead. How can I miss! I shall overcome! I shall be 'transformed'. Amen

No comments: