Sunday, June 29, 2008

More of the Fullness of God

Promise of the Day:
When the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father,
even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify
of me. (John 15:26 KJV)

Prayer:
Two times in the above verse, Lord, the Trinity is mentioned. And in Ephesians and Colossians we are reminded we have God in all His Fullness within the believer. This means that the whole Trinity, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit is living within me! This means that I can live in Your love and grace. I can commune with You and draw from Your power. The Power that raised Jesus from the dead is the Power within me! I praise You, dear Lord, for always being with me because You dwell within my heart. You alone are my heart's desire, and I will worship You. Amen

No comments: