Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Desire

Promise of the Day:
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. (Mark 11:24)

Prayer:
Yes, Lord, I am to 'claim' Your promises as for me. This is so awesome! The verse for today also states that I will have what I desire, if I will pray for it. Here are my thoughts on this, Lord. When I pray, I am in Your 'throne room', I have communion with You. The more I pray the more I get to know You; the more I get to know You the more I realize what You have done for me and the more I love You. Then, the more I love You, the more I desire to joy in Your presence and to learn of You, and seek to be like You. I soon forget all the material and earthly desires and I reach higher for You. You want to give me all my heart desires, and You, dear Lord, are my desire. Thank you, Lord, You are so good! Amen

No comments: