Friday, June 20, 2008

Salvation's Plan

Promise of the Day:
If thou, Lord, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand?
But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared.
I wait for the Lord, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.
(Psalm 130:3-5 KJV)

Prayer:
"The soul that sinneth it shall die," and "All have sinned"; also, "the wages of sin is death." Because of who we are, Lord, we should all die, but Your love has provided a way for me to be saved. It was Your love that took You to Calvary. And it is Your love that by Grace forgives me.
O the love that drew salvation's plan!
O the grace that brought it down to man!
O the mighty gulf that God did span
At Calvary! (W.R.Newell)
Your mercy is so great! As our verse for the day states: "there is forgiveness with thee." Because of Your mercy and Your grace, I have received this blessed hope. Amen

No comments: