Friday, June 13, 2008

Little Frets

Promise of the Day:
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes. (Song of Solomon 2:15)

Prayer:
Dear Lord, You know I've often said "I seem to be able to handle the big things and bring them to You. But its the little frets, the 'little foxes' that keep me frustrated." This is what I think it is referring to here in our verse. It is the small things that sometimes keeps us from walking where You want us to or doing what You desire. Forgive me, Lord, and may I just give to You each day and its little trials and nuisances, and leave them at Your feet. You are not only the God the the 'big' things, the storms and burdens, You are the God of the smallest, be it even just a 'hangnail'. You are such a great and awesome Savior. Here are my 'little frets', my 'little foxes'. Amen

No comments: