Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Prayer Partner

Promise of the Day:
The Spirit . . . makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
(Romans 8:27)

Prayer:
Lord, I want Your will to be accomplished in the rest of my life. So how am I to pray? This verse lets me know that this is why I have the Spirit as my Prayer Partner. He knows Your will, and when I don't know how to pray, He prays for me. So I cast it all on You, Lord. In everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, I make my requests, knowing they will be according to Your will. I pray for wisdom for our future, guidance for each day, and in all I do that I will glorify You, and in everything I will give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus.
Thank you for my personal, invisible Prayer Partner, the Holy Spirit. Amen

No comments: