Wednesday, June 18, 2008

No More Sin

Promise of the Day:
". . . having forgiven us all our transgressions,
having canceled out the certificate of debt consisting of decrees against us, which was hostile to us; and He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the Cross." (Colossians 2:13c, 14)

Prayer:
Lord, when I have thought of listing my sins, I hear You say "what sins, my child?" You nailed them to the Cross with the stamp across them as 'Paid'--'Forgiven'. And Paul has said we are to forget the past--so if You have forgiven all, blotted out all my transgressions, remember them no more, then why should I make a list of them? Instead, I will Praise Your name at all times, I will Bless the Lord, O my soul, and Praise Your Holy Name!
Praise God!
All our sins
--past, present future; small, medium, large--
are covered equally by the blood of Jesus.(unknown source)
This is Grace! Amen

No comments: