Tuesday, June 24, 2008

How to Resist the Devil

Promise of the Day:
"Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me." (Psalm 50:23)

Prayer:
Praise is so Powerful, Lord! Praise can play a very big role in moving Your mighty hand! Praise is used all through the Psalms, and throughout the Old Testament; for example, in II Chronicles 20:22 it states "when they began singing and praising" then it goes on to tell how the Lord worked. It is through praise I keep my focus on You, Lord. Praise and Joy will send Satan fleeing quicker than anything else. Recently I received a forward on e-mail which said in essence that I should live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says..."Oh no...she's awake!" If I will wake each morning and put on Your armor immediately, praising You with a joyful heart, Satan won't be able to get out fast enough! Someone has said "Praise is the devil's death knell." Praise the Lord! Praise Ye the Lord! Amen

No comments: