Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Trinity

Promise of the Day:
Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father. (John 14:9)

Prayer:
Dear Lord, You told Your disciples that if they saw You they had seen the Father. Another verse states that You and the Father are one. In the Nicene Creed it states "being of one substance with the Father, by whom all things were made . . . ". It goes on further to say of the Holy Spirit that He "proceedeth from the Father and the Son." You, my Lord are equal to the Father in Your Godhead, yet less than the Father in Your manhood; thus explains another verse where you state "my Father is greater than I." This thought, O Lord, that You are one with the Father and Holy Spirit is the doctrine of the Trinity, and because man cannot explain it shows it is too wonderful to be imagined. You are the "Holy Trinity"; One God, the equal three! And You are in Me! This is all I need! Amen

1 comment:

Adam Pastor said...

Greetings Carol Coblentz

On the subject of the trinity,
I recommend this video:
The Human Jesus

Take a couple of hours to watch it; and prayerfully it will aid you to reconsider "The Trinity"

Yours In Messiah
Adam Pastor