Monday, October 27, 2008

God Controls All

Promise of the Day:
"I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create calamity; I, the Lord, do all these things." (Isaiah 45:7)

Prayer:
Dear Lord, You have said that in this world we shall have tribulation, but we are not to fear as You have overcome the world. I thank You, Lord, that You have control even when we come to that bend in the road, You see around the bend.
Another verse that comes to mind is I Peter 4:12: "Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you...but rejoice inasmuch as you are partakers in Christs sufferings...". You suffered and died, died for my sin, my infirmities, my bends in the road; but someday this will be past and I will share in Your Glory. You are controlling and guiding every step. Amen

No comments: