Friday, October 31, 2008

Jesus, The Very Thought of You!

Promise of the Day:
As he sat at meat, there came a woman having an alabaster box of ointment of spiknard very precious; and she brake the box, and poured it on his head.
(Mark 14:3)

Prayer:
Lord, when one falls in love it is sweet to hear the name of that loved one often repeated. It is pleasing to speak of that one often as well. This is how it should be for me about You. You are the one I love. You are the Christ, the Son of the living God. Jesus, the very thought of You brings peace to my heart, healing to my soul, and a balm for all sorrows. And the amazing part is, You love me! You love me with an everlasting love. Your thoughts of me are for peace. When I think of Your coming to earth, of Your loving me, I would that I could do as this woman did, and give You all that is precious to me. And I do, Lord, I hold it out on my open hand, giving You my all. This is my way to show You my love.
Amen

No comments: